Posted by Milind Dadape (@milinddadape)
PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of this position is to designs, coordinate, supervise, provides guidance to others, and maintains control over the architecture lifecycle parallel to the project’s software development lifecycle and progressively makes critical decisions that define a specific direction for a system in terms of implementation, operations, and maintenance. Viewed as a technical expert and critical resource across multiple disciplines.
- Builds a data pipeline that cleans, transforms, and aggregates unorganized and messy data into databases or data sources.
- Documents and demonstrates software and data solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Participates with analysts, architects, business service delivery and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Develops concise, finite data conversion, performs processing, and deploys processes in order to deliver time sensitive data to field teams within set deliverable times.
- Ensures that code reviews are performed, and unit testing is performed for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Ensure project deliverables are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Communicates technical and operational issues to both engineering and audit leadership in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all technology standards are adhered to while developing systems.
- Support business required technology freeze periods.
- Work collaboratively with business partners to define and ensure the completeness and accuracy of system / technical requirements.
- Communicate between business service delivery teams and analysts.
- Performance and quality of applications and data for business support systems.
- Design and development of new software products or major enhancements to existing software for clients and business partners.
- Designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Defining and planning the integrating applications in Cotiviti.
- Developing and analyzing complex, data structures from various data sources for use in common platforms.
- High-level design choices and technical standards, including SW coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Receive, pre-process, load, analyze and post-process data sources.
- Corporate application availability and delivery meets or exceeds negotiated SLA’s and client/business objectives.
- Contributes to the productivity of the organization through on-time completion of projects associated with meeting departmental objectives.
- Positive trending for customer satisfaction results.
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Business Analyst
- Delivery Team
- Technical working group
ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOR
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others
- Shares ideas and information
- Assists colleagues unprompted
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives
- Has credibility with peers and senior managers
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve results
- Works with a sense of urgency
- High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels
- Keeps pace with change – acquires knowledge/skills as the business evolves
- Handles confidential information with sensitivity
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values
- o Customer-driven
- o Collaborative
- o Open
- o Accountable
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters or bachelor’s in engineering in IT/ Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Systems.
- 12+ years of experience in Java development with minimum 6+ years of experience in application design activities.
- Strong experience with Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, and web services (REST, SOAP), JSP o ORM (hibernate/iBatis, JPA)
o Unit testing framework such as Junit, TestNG etc. and mocking frameworks like Mockito/Powermock etc.,
o Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
o JBoss application server
o XML, JAXB, XSLT
- Exposure to Agile / TDD / BDD based development
- Exposure to Continues Integration, deployment & static code analysis Jenkins, Sonar
- Hands-on experience in an of the RDBMS Sybase/Oracle/MS SQL Server, SQL/PLSQL
- Exposure to business process workflow analysis such as JBPM, Mendix etc. experience preferred.
- Good to have exposure to o Architectural principles like Microservices and SOA, Cloud Computing (AWS)
o Bigdata/Analytics tools such as Hadoop, spark, Akka, Scala etc.
o EAI/ETL tools such as Abinitio, Informatica etc.,
- Organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with minimal direction
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Troubleshoot bottlenecks and propose changes to fix them.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and adaptive capacity for rapidly changing priorities and workloads
- Ability to work well independently and maintain focus in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Comfort in working with team members that are remote and located in the US, India or other geographies
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement and is subject to change as the needs of Cotiviti and requirements of the job change.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer