This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Java Full stack developer
Posted by Prakash ME (@cortexcraftil)
Cortexcraft Innovation Labs (ISO 9001:2015) is looking for Experienced Java Developer who can work with Swedish customers.
We are looking for people with self-motivation and entrepreneurial mindset. Current Employees are Initiators, Work-Life Balanced, Responsible, Problem solvers, Learners, Transparent.
- 2-3 Years of Experience in Design and development of web-based applications using Java/J2e technology Stack.
- You must have a Github account with an at least 6months history of commits.
- Experience in interacting with Customer to gather requirements.
- Analyzing requirements and Converting requirements into high level specs and implementing the same.
- Giving business solutions for the problem customer raise.
- Strong knowledge in Frameworks such as Spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge in Sql.
Don't apply if you belong to any of the below points.
- Need someone to push you to work on things?
- Need someone to clear your blockers?
- Need a 9-6 Job?
- take only your responsibilities?
- Do you say I don't know that! I can't do that!
- Do you say I can't solve that problem?
If any of the statements you used in past please don't apply to this post.
We are looking for people with self-motivation and entrepreneurial mindset. If your the one who could position you in the are of running things alone without waiting for anyone or anything to solve your problem. Your welcome in our office for a cup of coffee.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer