With today’s ever changing business landscape and the cut throat competition, looking sharp has become a part of every job profile. Now, you are judged not only on your quality of work but also on your appearance. With so much at stake, it is hardly fair that you spend long hours shopping expensive formal clothes and still feel that you have settled for the best available option.
CORPORATE COLLARS is the answer to your predicament with the promise of the Perfect Fit, Precise Tailoring, and Prompt Service. With over 1400 fabrics to choose from, Corporate Collars offers you the chance to customize your suits, shirts and trousers as per your needs and comfort. Corporate Collars will help you get measured up for your own custom designed and hand tailored suit, shirt and trouser.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start up where you can play a crucial role in building the product from the ground up, provide insights to shape the technological platform of the company and be a crucial cog of the team.
- Ability to develop and manage an existing e-commerce website.
- Ability to analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Work on Magento integration with external systems, viz CMS/CRM/ERP/Payment/Shipping etc.
- Can understand goals and create strategies for each project.
- Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
- Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
Key Knowledge and Skill:
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML , XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Extensive experience of PHP 5+ and MySQL.
- Focused on Object Oriented Programming (OOP).