Experience Required: 4+ Yrs
- VueJS/ReactJS: 1 years (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Laravel: 3 years (Required)
The ideal candidate should have at least 3+ years of full-time experience in Laravel with the Vue.JS framework.
- Excellent coding skills in: PHP, MySQL, Laravel, VueJS,
- Experience in developing and consuming Restful APIs.
- Experience in integration of composer/npm libraries
- Should be able to architecture, implement and execute complex relationships/queries independently
- Outstanding debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of source control and code versioning tools (git and Github preferred) Methodologies
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Knowledge about SPA.
- Should have experience in building REST API.
- Comfortable with Agile development.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) mandatory.
- Work closely under the guidance of Tech Architect and will work as key Resource to write codes and technical documentation for all the existing and upcoming products of company.
- Develop APIs and applications for both internal use by the company and external use by our clients/Partners
- Maintain and extend our existing PHP-based web applications.
Why Work with us:
- Work from Home/ Remote Location working flexibility, Enjoy your work & commit to your deliverables
- We are going GLOBAL. Get Exposure to not only in Indian space but also in the global digital market
- Take Ownership of the job, you make and re-make rules.
- Flat structure with no bureaucracy work environment
- An incredible fast-paced challenging yet highly growth-oriented environment is waiting for you apply and test yourself
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer