Job Description: Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Apply here : Google Form
If you are looking for a change and would like to challenge yourself to develop really cool frontend and backend code for a next-generation, on-demand consulting application then you might be interested in joining Conrati as full stack developer.
We are a well funded, stealth mode startup and we are building a disruptive and ground-breaking on-demand consulting application. If you get excited by the thought of your code getting used by future billions of advice providers and advice receivers, then here is a potential opportunity for you.
Conrati Company Profile
Conrati GmhH & Co. KG was founded as a Startup in Germany on 20.06.2017 with the mission to make advice accessible on demand.
We enable advice seekers to book online consultations with expert advice providers of their choice based on the skills and hourly availability of advice providers. More information is available here: https://www.conrati.com/aboutus
Technologies we use
- CSS Frameworks
- HTTP & REST
Detailed job description as follows :
- Responsive design, cross-browser development and compatibility experience.
- Work on consuming and building web APIs .
- Take ownership of your work, work closely with product management team to implement features.
- An analytical problem solver that is passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience
- Learn and grow within your role to take on more back end responsibility - scaling to cater for large numbers of transactions, and solving high scalability problems.
- 2-5 years hands-on full-stack experience in building API apps using Node JS and ReactJS.
- Strong knowledge on SQL or NoSQL, Web Servers, nginx, apache, etc
- Strong knowledge on Postgresql, Express, Json, Rest API
- Experience with consuming and building web APIs
- Understanding and passion for developing HTML5 applications
- Deep knowledge on HTTP and REST
- Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Good knowledge of Continuous deployment and Continuous integration
- Good knowledge of deploying app on AWS
- Good sense of usability and design in SaaS products
- Good understanding of GitHUB
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Must have good communication skills. You must specifically have good command of the English language (both verbal and written).
- Good knowledge of elastic search and web sockets is a bonus
• International engagements
• Work Remotely
• Competitive Payments
• Nice working environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer