This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fullstack Software Engineer SDE2 - SaaS (Client Products)
Posted by R V (@rv242)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
The SaaS team’s mission is to create beautifully simple products which our customers love and deliver real value for their organisation. The team is responsible for the e.fundamentals service, which provides a suite of interactive dashboards that provide users with actionable insights to help them win online. The team manages the end to end user experience from login to providing a personalised experience for our users in their various job roles.
What You'll Do:
- Build new features and reporting that delight our users within our core web application
- Create and maintain APIs to enable a frictionless, relevant, and actionable experience for our global customer base
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to ideate, design, scope, and build solutions
- Rebuild legacy systems and processes to unlock our next level of scale
- Ensure a high level of software quality through testing and tooling
- Own your changes from development to production and beyond
- Participate in engineering and architecture forums to help build a culture of excellence within the engineering organisation
What You'll Bring:
- Some experience with a modern frontend UI library (React, Vue etc) and related tooling / ecosystem
- A pragmatic approach and desire to learn new things
Nice to Haves:
- Working with SQL (OLAP & OLTP)
- Cloud / Containerisation / Continuous Integration
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer