This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Job Description: We are looking for an aspiring Wordpress Developer for a full-time position.
Experience: 2-4 years experience of back-end development
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development, wordpress Plugin development
- Strong expertise in Web Services / APIs (REST / SOAP / JSON / XML) design and development
- Familiar with agile tools like Jira/Git
- Experience working with Servers (AWS, Digital Ocean, etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Site’s Performance improvement - spend time monitoring, Health monitoring, wordpress & plugin versions updates etc
- Responsibilities for implementing new features, bug fixing (Utilizing plug-ins or develop new plugins if required)
- Manage & develop the layout of a page
- Back-end & server side work for the features like structure, security, backups and content management
- Server-side performance monitoring & cost optimization.
- Extensive learning opportunity to enhance your skills
- Develop leadership qualities
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer