Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Review and debug code
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Ability to work with a team and handle multiple projects.
- Mentor junior team members as and when required.
- Identify opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast track concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
- 1+ years of experience in Software Development with at least 2 years in ReactJS
- Must have good experience in Redux.
- Must have experience of integrating APIs
- Good understanding of React design libraries such as Material UI, Ant and Semantics etc.
- Ability to clearly communicate and document found bugs
- Education and/or experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies (specifically Agile)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate creativity to come up with out-of-the-box test scenarios
- Experience with 'git' and familiarity with best practices for code version management.
- Needs to be comfortable working in the Unix/Linux environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer