This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
React Native Developer
Posted by Devatharini (@deva1tharini)
Position: React Native Developer
Qualification: Any Degree
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Certifications: Completion of React Native certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like Git
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
If this sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply on our official career site. We want to hear from you!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer