This post is from codeunity.co, which may or may not be affiliated with linkedin.com
QA Automation Tester
Posted by Vineela Rajuri (@1510)
Project Role : QA Automation Tester
Work Experience : 1-5 years
Job Type : Full-time
Work Location : Work From Home
Key Skills : Automation, Selenium, Maven, JMeter
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious QA to join our team.
Your primary responsibility is to create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans test cases. Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Prepare test scenario files using cucumber.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using selenium or protractor.
- Contribute to automation framework enhancement.
- Prepare reports from the automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- 2+ years working on automation framework.
- Experience with testing UIs, Web service, Process Workflows.
- Work out and clearly document Test plan (not just test cases) for module covering all aspects of testing.
- Basic knowledge of how to automate and implement test automation.
- Good knowledge of any QA automation framework (Selenium, cucumber, Jenkins, maven) etc
- Proven experience as automated QA tester.
- Any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus.
- QA experience in Web based application and mobile apps.
- Experience testing API REST services.
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Knowledge of using NoSQLSQL, JMeter, Selenium.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer