This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
React JS Developer
Posted by Vineela (@1510)
Project Role : React JS Developer
Work Experience : 1-5 years
Job Type : Full-time
Work Location : Work From Home
NP- Immediate Joiners
Immediate Joiner Preferable
• Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in developing Web applications using ReactJS
• Good Know-how of Web application development.
• Very strong command of HTML5 and CSS3.
• Strong communication skills, Customer project experience.
• Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Following best practices to maintain code quality
• Experience in writing test cases
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with Accessibility
• Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
Desired Skills and Experience :
- In-depth knowledge of CSS, HTML, and front-end languages
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer