This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Experience- 1.5 - 4 years of experience Skills Required- Python, OpenCV, NumPy,Keras
Company Domain- Sports Analytics
As a Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer at Codeneuron, you’ll be core to the development of our sports analytics system’s visual intelligence. You’ll bring deep computer vision, machine learning, and software expertise while also thriving in a fast-paced, flexible, and energized startup environment.
As an early team member, you’ll directly build our success, growth, and culture. You’ll hold a significant role and are excited to grow your role as Codeneuron grows.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
● You will be working with the core R&D team which drives the computer vision and image processing development.
● Build Deep learning model for our data and object detection on large scale images.
● Design and implement real-time algorithms for object detection, classification, tracking, and segmentation
● Coordinate and communicate within computer vision, software, and hardware teams to design and execute commercial sports analytics solutions.
● Automate the workflow process between the fast-paced data delivery systems.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
● 1.5 to 3+ years of professional experience in computer vision and machine learning. (Freshers are welcome to apply)
● Programming experience in Python ● Experience in python libraries such as OpenCV, Tensorflow, Numpy
● B.E./M.E/M.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or relevant degree Preferred
● Familiarity with a deep learning library such as Keras, PyTorch, or Caffe
- Work in a fast-growing, cutting-edge technology startup with
- Enjoy working in flexible hours
- Regular monthly team bonding outings
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer