This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Codeneuron Technologies is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our small but growing team. As a designer, you will be working closely with our development team to conceptualize, design, prototype, test, and iterate on customer and product solutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design creatives for campaigns, presentations, communications, and more.
- Produce and maintain the Enterprise's digital & print templates, includes Word & PowerPoint templates, and Market to email templates.
- Design and produce collaterals for Corporate Marketing & Communications as well as our internal clients including branding, graphics, communications, digital, interaction, and environmental design for print or digital delivery.
- Conceptualize, design, prototype, test, and iterate on customer and product solutions.
- Candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, and be up to date on the latest trends in mobile design. Great plus if you had recently created designs for mobile apps that are thoughtful, elegant and delightful.
Critical Skills :
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other relevant digital software
- Work in a fast-growing, cutting-edge technology startup with
- Enjoy working in flexible hours
- Regular monthly team bonding outings
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer