Codemonk is a young and energetic startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain and Enterprise Applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones etc to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out amazing software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Vue.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experiance developing React.js application using Typescript
- Experience with popular React.js workflows and libraries (such as Redux, Redux Saga etc)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web Token)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce)
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Jest, Enzyme and Cypress
Bonus points for having working knowledge on:
- React Native
- Backend Frameworks like Node.js, Django etc...
By joining us, you can expect newness and challenges every day. As an early member of the team, you will be part of shaping the company future, feeling the growth and defining the culture. You will be surrounded by people who carry around infectious enthusiasm; people who dream, chase and of course have fun along the way!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer