DevOps Engineer For Entry Level
Posted by Codemancers
We're a boutique consulting firm of experienced developers which takes pride in building web applications that delight end users. We go the extra mile for code quality and well designed and tested software. Why? If there's one thing that we have learned after reading, writing and rewriting millions of lines of code over these years, it's this - how your app looks from the inside matters.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who has 0-2 years of Industry experience and entry level experience into the world of DevOps. The candidate should be eager to identify and solve problems and must have a basic understanding of cloud and deployments.
Job Type: Bangalore, Full time
- Problem solving and communication skills
- Decent understanding of Linux Fundamentals
- Experienced in one of scripting languages like Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc
Good To Have (Not mandatory):
- Basic knowledge of how containers work (Docker)
- Basic knowledge of deploying an application on cloud, Heroku, Netlify, etc
- Salary as per your ability and better than industry average
- A great environment to do what you really love and learn from seniors
- Option of 100% working from home
- Apple hardware
- Catered lunch when in office
- Healthcare Benefits
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer