Project Management Intern
Posted by Codemancers
About The Job
We are looking for a qualified project management intern to join our team. The project management intern will manage the software development projects and facilitate sprint releases.
What You’ll Learn and do
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any field
- Any project/event management related experience
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus
- Good leadership skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills (ability to bring the message across in a concise, professional manner)
- Good problem solving skills
This position will be a paid internship for three months.
We are a boutique consulting firm of experienced developers who take pride in building web applications that delight end users. We go the extra mile for code quality and well-designed and tested software. Why? If there's one thing that we have learned after reading, writing and rewriting millions of lines of code over these years, it's this - how your app looks from the inside matters.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer