This post is from codelogicx.in, which may or may not be affiliated with codelogicx.com
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience: Min 1 year with live apps in stores
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer