Node.js Backend Developer
Posted by Amitava Saha (@amitava)
You'll be working with an early stage startup working on a cloud based SaaS platform. You'll play a significant role in architect, design & development of the product. You should be self motivated and capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. You're willing to learn and continuously work on improving your skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience with NodeJs backend, API development including GraphQL, Serverless architecture and AWS services such as Lambda, SQS, SNS, SES, Cognito, Step functions, Kinesis, ElasticSearch is MUST.
- Experience with various NoSQL specially DynamoDB, SQL Database technologies.
- Ability to build scalable architecture and 3rd party integration.
- Experience with authentication, authorization, oauth2, jwt etc.
- Ability to deeply and intelligently discuss high level design patterns.
- Experience in Agile Development.
- You like to take responsibility and work independently.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer