Posted by Amitava Saha (@amitava)
Role and Responsibility:
You'll be working with an early stage startup working on cloud based SaaS platform. You'll play significant role in architect, design & development of the product. You should be self motivated and capable of working independently in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. You're willing to learn and continuously working on improving your skills.
* 2 years experience with React, Redux ecosystem
* At least 2 years experience with Node, Express, Familiar with NoSQL and SQL database technologies.
* Experience with AWS is desired.
* Ability to build scalabale architecture and 3rd party integration
* CSS preprocessors (PostCSS/LESS/SASS) & Frameworks like Bootstrap
* Webpack, (and how to utilize them to optimize applications)
* Ability to deeply and intelligently discuss high level design patterns
* Experience in Agile Development.
* Willingness to learn about user experience design principles, and data visualization best practices.
* You like to take responsibility and work independently.
* Willing to learn and continuously working on improving your skills.
* At least 2 years of work experience with Full-stack Development building React Redux apps using NodeJs backend.
* Expert in web technologies (HTML5/CSS/JS/PWA)
* Working knowledge of the responsive web design approach
* Ability to create well-abstracted, reusable UI components
* A keen eye for producing clean, semantic markup
* Capable of working independently in fast-paced environment
1. You'll be given a coding task which is relevant to the job role. This test is designed to assess your skills required for this particular position. You'll be given a week to submit your answer.
2. A technical round over a video call (1 hour) will follow next after you've submitted your answer.
3. A non technical round over a video call (30 minutes).
Entire process should be completed in 2 weeks or earlier if you finish the assignment quicker.
We're Bangalore based startup building Cloud management SaaS Platform. Come join us if you're passionate React or NodeJs developer and can fit into remote work culture.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer