This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
CNLABS is hiring for the position for protocol conformance test engineers (Contract to hire)
Posted by Pandarinathan Vaidyanathan
- BE/B-Tech/M-Tech in Electronics and communications or equivalent
- Good fundamentals on Networking concepts - TCP/IP, L2 & L3 protocols, preferably in Network Access Control techniques like AAA, RADIUS, SNMP and Firewall technologies
- Develop topology based on test requirements and setting up the test bed
- Network Virtualization using VMWare, KVM etc.
- Working knowledge of Ubuntu or any flavors of Linux
- Good analytical and network troubleshooting skills
- Programming/shell scripting skills
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Perform Conformance testing of Routers, Lan Switch, Mobile Handset, IPv6 Protocols, IP security equipment etc.
- Undertake testing based on test specifications
- Prepare test reports and bug reports
Candidates successfully completing the 6 month contract period may be provided an opportunity for full time employment at CNLABS based on performance and business needs.
Please send your application (CV) via mail: [email protected]
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer