This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Rated one of the best coworking spaces in India by Entrepreneur Magazine, CLOwork is striving to foster the spirit of entrepreneurship, innovation and freewill. As part of the CLOwork family, an ideal candidate will have umpteen opporrtunities to learn, interact and engage with startups and SMEs. His/her learning wouldn't be restricted only to a job profile as long as he/she is creative, inquisitive and outgoing.
CLOwork is an ideal place for one to develop both profesionally and personally. The founders will mentor the candidate to be a leader.
Community Manager Job Description:
- Building culture and community for coworking members
- Interacting with the Hyderabad Startup ecosystem players and influencers
- Representing the organization at major startup events and collectives
- Developing and executing internal and external community activities
- Understanding member psyche and designing culture
- Enabling & promoting strategic partnerships and collaborations
- Assist in creating content funnel for digital marketing activities
Business related commute and travel covered
Flexible work policy (As long as work gets done)
Volunteer opportunities with social organizations
Business related communication covered
Umpteen opportunities to create events and clubs
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer