This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Clover is a Demand-backed supply chain for perishables that is focused on quality, consistency, traceability and high degree of predictability. We work closely with our farming commuting enabling fresh vegetables to reach our customer. We are growing at breakneck speed and are rapidly expanding into new markets across India over the next 6 to 18 months. All this, built, scaled and managed by 100+ people working out of Bangalore and Hyderabad. Our work ensures fresh essentials are available to millions of people in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
How is this possible? It’s because we work with smart people. We are looking for Engineers in Bangalore to work with the Product Leader (Founder) and CTO and this is a meaning project for us and we are sure you will love the project as it touches everyday life and is fun.
We want to start the conversation for the project we have for you, but before that, we want to connect with you to know what’s on your mind. Do drop a note sharing your mobile number and letting us know when we can catch up.
Clover part of the Bangalore task force delivering vegetables and groceries
Looking for Transformational Developers
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, applications.
You will be part of the Engineering team that works on transformational applications in Agri Tech. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Mac's for everyone
Medical insurance covering you and your family(parents included)
Paid time off to refresh
Great collaborative space close to MG Road in Bangalore
Personal Learning budget
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.