This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
React JS developer
Posted by Abilash VIjayan (@abicloudpanel)
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer