This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Python developer - Min 2 year experience
Posted by Shyam kumar (@shyamcloudpanel)
About the Company
CloudPanel Technologies specializes in helping large and medium sized industries in implementing customized software, Supply Chain Solutions, HR & Payroll Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions. Our team of industry experts gathers data and information from leading technology providers as a continuous effort to make sure that customer relations and client satisfaction are met on a priority basis.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performanc
- Integrate user-facing elements into application
- Test and debug program
- Improve functionality of existing system
- Implement security and data protection solution
- Assess and prioritize feature request
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- In-depth knowledge in Core Python with Django building end to end applications development.
- Database - SQL Server/Postgres/ NoSQL database.
- Good understanding of Algorithms, data structures.
- Knowledge in ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Experience in integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Knowledge in REST / SOAP API
- Knowledge in version control tools like GIT.
- Experience with various cloud technologies.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer