Posted by Alok Kumar (@alokcloudnow)
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Responsibilities will include making deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. You will work in agile teams with developers, UX designers and copywriters.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in the industry’s standards.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite especially Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Hands-on experience in any of prototyping tools such as InvisionApp, UXPin, Balsamiq etc.
- Hands-on experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Extensive knowledge of UI design for different devices.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Creative ideas with problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer