Sr. Full Stack Developer/ Module Lead
Posted by Meghna Sood (@22meghna-sood)
We are looking for a Full stack developer responsible Analyse, design and develop code. Perform maintenance on existing programs.
- Analyse, design and develop code.
- Perform maintenance on existing programs.
- Provide innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities.
- Mentor junior developers as required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup
- Strong hands on work experience in Design & development of Responsive Web application
- Experience of writing modular/reusable code
- Experience with developing data visualizations.
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases like Oracle, MongoDB or Cassandra is a plus
- Ability to make sense of data displayed visually, including navigating data, noticing trends and detecting problems
- Experience with RESTful web services, Aware of web application security issues
- Experience working in Agile Scrums
- Experience working with Java based backends.
- Experience working with GitHub, Jenkins, maven
- Some Experience and willingness to do DevOps as needed: Able to work with unix/os including the ability to compose and run commands, perform minor sys-admin type functions, work with internal build
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- People Management skill/experience will be a plus.
- Project Coordination or a Module Lead role preferred
- Experience on any cloud services/platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) will be an advantage
- Good written & verbal Communication Skills
Trigya Technologies is a born in the cloud company with several industry acclaimed Products and Services. With it Global Headquarters in Pune, Trigya has presence in USA, UK, Singapore and Australia. Trigya’s team of experts, located in Singapore, USA, UK, In offer a host of services such as Cloud, Cloud Engineering, Migration, Managed Services on AWS, Azure, Google and other cloud platforms. Trigya offers specialized expertise in matured verticals such as Media, eCommerce, and Healthcare.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer