This post is from cloudinfra.in, which may or may not be affiliated with expertrec.com
We are a fast growing Search Engine as SaaS platform.
I am an ex-google engineer and have worked on Google Crawler and Google Ranker. Hence this startup, that builds search engines for our clients website use. Have you seen bad search experiences on many different sites (including wikipedia), that is what we are tyring to fix for all the sites in this world.
We have built this product and are seeing serious interest from customers. We want people to help us in this set of tasks.
1. Understand how our product works in great depth, so you can assist our customers.
a. over chat
b. over phone
c. over email
2. Need to write content about how a particular problem can be solved using our product and publish the same.
e.g. "how to fix wordpress search"
3. Reach out to potential bloggers for linking to our content
4. Build a list of websites that are having bad search experience, build a demo with our search engine and reach out to them.
And anything to do with the growth of our business. We call it a "Growth Hacker"
you should be
1. very good in English - both spoken and written.
2. flexible to work in night shifts from home/office(probably rotated as per needs)
3. have a good tech inclination to learn how the websites works and willing to learn how search works
4. Be able to articulate and convince people you are talking to.
There are Millions of websites and thousands of them that are really really big. you can sell to virtually any of them and hence be able to grow much faster with us than any other org.
Please let me know why you are the right person with the best blend of tech, english and the drive to get this done. I would love you hear your prior experience that is relevant to this or how you already know much about a search engine etc.
Thanks for taking time to read my requirement.
TT table, free lunch
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer