Delivery Lead - Data & Insights (3 Yrs+) for a fast growing AI Startup
Posted by Shameel Abdulla
Clootrack is an AI platform that helps brands understand how customers perceive them. We work with data at seriously large scale to derive insights that take businesses to the next level.
We are looking for a Delivery Lead to lead our enterprise client engagements.
Key Skills / Knowledge required:
- Exposure to Analytics delivery process, ability to troubleshoot using insights within the data
- Ability to understand data and insights with respect to business requirements and context
- Basic Database query skills, with knowledge of Web-crawling concepts is preferred
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management and ability to deliver while working with cross functional teams
- Exposure to Agile Development (Scrum / Kanban) methodology is a plus
- Passion to understand data, and make big data useful for businesses
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Map business requirements to right data science solutions
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with Clients, internal stakeholders, third parties / vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Effectively monitor, control and support delivery, ensuring standard operating procedures and methodologies are followed
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer