Senior Software Engineer (SDE-II) - Backend
Posted by Shameel Abdulla
- Work closely with engineering and product managers to detail the engineering scope.
- Work with Engineering and DevOps functions to ensure system reliability, availability and scalability
- Continuously champion high-quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle
- Ensure the code developed is fully functional and bug-free
- Evaluate existing and future cloud-based services to increase the efficiency of our team and/or business.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a software developer
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Data structures and algorithms
- Good at problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Object-Oriented Programming and Design patterns
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Django/Flask is preferred but not mandatory.
- Proficient PostgreSQL or similar relational databases (non-relational databases a plus)
- Experience in test-driven development is a plus.
- Self-driven to tackle challenges head-on and achieve goals
- Excel in troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes
- Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups
- Motivated to not just make things work, but make things work at scale.
- Curiosity and capacity to learn.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- Good team player with a drive to achieve more
- 5 days working
- Good growth
- Learning opportunities
- Helpful colleagues
- Happy working environment
- Health insurance
- Internet allowance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer