This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Engineer (SDE-I) - Backend
Posted by Shameel Abdulla
- Work with Engineering and DevOps functions to ensure system reliability, availability and scalability
- Continuously champion high-quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle
- Ensure the code developed is fully functional and bug-free
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Data structures and algorithms
- Good at problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Object-Oriented Programming is a Plus
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Django/Flask is preferred but not mandatory.
- Self-driven to tackle challenges head-on and achieve goals
- Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups
- Motivated to not just make things work, but make things work at scale.
- Curiosity and capacity to learn.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- Good team player with a drive to achieve more
- 5 days working
- Good growth
- Learning opportunities
- Helpful colleagues
- Happy working environment
- Health insurance
- Internet allowance
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer