Clootrack is looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager who will be an integral part of the HR team to drive key human resources initiatives to meet the business needs and results. You’ll work in close partnership with the business and operations teams. You will report to the CEO.
To apply please fill in details here: https://forms.gle/6TbxX4BQvCjHqh369
The roles and responsibilities as below:
- A trusted advisor and strategic partner to the team, consulting with management on all employees related matters including employee development, performance reviews, performance management, employee relations, succession, compensation planning, and training.
- Participate as project team member on HR initiatives in the development, design and execution of corporate HR programs and projects.
- Own and drive talent recruitment process.
- Ability to be proactive, use good judgement and people skills to create an excellent workplace
- Drive consistent HR processes and policies or enhancements that support the business and that comply with regulations and corporate requirements
- Strong background in developing recruiting plans and executing to select and hire strong employees
- Experience in using HRMS systems
- Strong communicator and stakeholder management
- Comfortable to challenge the status quo with a passion to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving, decision making, employee relations and conflict management skills
Clootrack is the World's fastest customer insights platform that understands voice of customers. Clootrack's clients are Fortune 500 companies with commendable record of using data to arrive at decisions. Clootrack uses cutting edge advancements in Natural Language Processing and AI to build its platform. Clootrack is funded by renowned VC firms.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer