Cliff.ai is a completely radical way of monitoring metrics so that companies don't waste time setting up complex pipelines and monitoring thousands of dashboards. Cliff is being used by one of Asia's biggest telecom companies and some of the world's best startups. We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'. We are well funded, profitable and have customers across the globe from Japan, Austria, and France to name a few.
We are looking for
A Dev Ops Engineer (DOE1 and DOE2) working towards building and improving Security, Infrastructure and Performance (SIP) of our systems. Your passion for understanding, reverse engineering and analyzing technical systems will directly impact the success of how our services operate.
Please note: To apply for DOE2 you must have proven industry experience greater than 2 years.
Your work includes
- Take personal responsibility for the security, reliability, and quality of Apps/Services/Databases/Networks.
- Own and manage deployment processes and releases.
- Work to create highly scalable and highly available micro-services.
- Participate in incident-resolution after business hours and on weekends if such need arises.
- Setting up the Dev-Ops team and create a Dev-Ops-first culture in the company. Hire, mentor, and develop a motivated DevOps team. (Only For DOE2)
- Develop and improve logging and monitoring of existing systems. (Only For DOE2)
- Strong systems, architecture, database and network fundamentals
- Strong experience in building CI/CD pipelines on AWS-EKS or Jenkins
- Experience with AWS (or similar public cloud like GCP, Azure) EC2, S3, VPN, VPC, EKS and Serverless technologies like AWS Lambda.
- A strong ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility and pushing for a resolution
- Strong automation and scripting skills in Python.
- Experience with debugging in Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of ELK (Elasticsearch) stack. Setting up and scaling.
- Knowledge of Queuing Systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ.
- Proficiency in Linux
- Has worked with Git (Version/Environment controlled deployments)
- It would be ideal if you have worked in a small team actually deploying services and handling infrastructure
It's important to us
- That you relocate to Indore as and when we open our offices (when its safe to do so!)
- That you have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Dev Ops team maintaining and deploying services on the cloud. (Only For DOE2).
What you can expect
- Attractive pay, bonus scheme and flexible vacation policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of businesses around the world. Our average age is 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to make an impact.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer