Cliff.ai is a completely radical way of monitoring metrics so that companies don't waste time setting up complex pipelines and monitoring thousands of dashboards. Cliff is being used by one of Asia's biggest telecom companies and some of the world's best startups. We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'. We are well funded, profitable and have customers across the globe from Japan, Austria, and France to name a few.
About the role
We want to fundamentally change how people work in retail and e-commerce. So we need a team of world-class talent. As a Machine Learning Engineer at Greendeck, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one.
You’ll be instrumental in the improvement of our product matching framework, which help us to match same products sold across various retailers. This novel framework uses state of the art techniques and algorithms in both NLP and CV domain and is in constant need of upgrades in order to match ever increasing and new catalog of products sold on retailers.
Apart from this you will get to work with problems incorporating Reinforcement Learning, GAN, Online Learning, Time Series Data and Time Series Analytic.
You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly, with direct guidance from our CEO.
Your work includes
- Working on our product matching framework.
- Building new models and training techniques to improve on current models performance.
- Working on Time Series Data and Analytic.
We’re looking for a communicative, experienced engineer who takes pride in producing disruptive technology products, built upon logical, simple and effective solutions to complex issues. Primarily, you should have:
- Strong programming skills in Python is a must, with experience working in ML Frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch.
- Strong understanding of Deep Learning Algorithms in both NLP (LSTM’s, RNN’s etc.) and Computer Vision (CNN’s etc.) domain.
- Ready to get your hands dirty with data frames.
- Ability to implement research papers from scratch.
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take part in product discussions and cares about helping the team deliver.
- Drive for continuous learning, with the ability to get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Optionally, It will be great if you have already
- Deep understanding of working of Tensorflow and Pytorch.
- Have created few projects in Tensorflow and Pytorch.
- Worked on the implementation of any published research paper from scratch.
- Worked on time-series analytic problems.
What you can expect
- Attractive pay, bonus scheme and flexible vacation policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of businesses around the world. Our average age is 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to make an impact.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer