This post is from cliff.ai, which may or may not be affiliated with greendeck.co
Greendeck is one of Europe’s leading retail-tech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help retailers and retail brands make better pricing, marketing and merchandising decisions.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'. We are well funded, profitable and have customers across the globe from Japan, Austria and France to name a few.
We are looking for
A Software Engineer - Data/ETL who will be working on gathering data and improving the processes and systems. You'll also conduct research and analysis to assist the teams deliver the highest quality products to our customers.
You'll work closely alongside our client facing teams, machine learning engineers, frontend and wider technical team to build new capabilities, focused on speed and reliability.
Your work includes
- Own, manage and take an active part in monitoring the big data pipeline that collects more than 100M items daily for the Greendeck platform
- Use tools like Celery to create distributed data crunching systems
- Use tools like Airflow to schedule and automate processes
- Work closely with Greendeck's ML team to create ML/DL pipelines
- Create REST APIs to supplement the Greendeck platform
- Writing queries and scripts to automate various components of the data pipeline
- Participate in incident-resolution on weekends if such need arises.
- Good knowledge and experience of writing scripts in Python.
- Good knowledge of the Scrapy framework and web scraping
- Have a good grasp on querying in NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Elasticsearch.
- Basic experience and knowledge of creating REST APIs using Flask or Fast API
- Basic knowledge of ML and Deep learning
- A good grasp on the basic concepts of any one git tool like Gitlab/Github
- (Optional) Understanding of CI/CD paradigm
- (Optional) Basic knowledge of docker
- (Optional) Have worked with data orchestration tools like Celery and Airflow
- (Optional) Have worked with Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ
What you can expect
- Attractive pay, bonus scheme and flexible vacation policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to make an impact.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer