ClearQuote automates vehicle inspections and damage assessments using Smartphone images and Computer Vision
We work with automotive companies, dealerships, fleet and mobility providers, motor insurance companies to instantly assess damages on a vehicle.
We are hiring an Engineering Tech Lead based in India with relevant knowledge and experience with development and deployment of large-scale cloud-native enterprise systems with Deep learning inferencing.
Proficiency with hosting of Web & Mobile applications with Cloud-native backend deployment of REST APIs and integration with 3rd party enterprise systems, working experience with Kubernetes & Containers, Deep learning inferencing essential.
Experience with deploying large scale cloud-based Computer Vision applications is a bonus.
Role location is flexible / remote.
- Lead all development, integration and testing efforts for our software product by taking ownership and delivering product features from concept to implementation
- Work with the Product team in prioritizing development activities for weekly sprints
- Be a lead contributor to software design / technical architecture - Should be able to understand complex, scalable, cloud software architectures and be comfortable working with distributed engineering teams and clients
- Mentor/assist/troubleshoot work done by other developers in the team
- Hands-on backend development and deployment, code reviews of other team members
- Set up security standards and testing to ensure compliance with enterprise customer requirements
- Bring in high levels of work ethic and ownership on work responsibilities, dedication, and lead-from-the-front attitude to develop world-class customer and enterprise products
- Researching upcoming new technologies and implementing the same within ClearQuote products
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science / Engineering
- 4+ years of work experience in a start-up software development environment with deploying large scale enterprise grade cloud-hosted systems
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with cross-location teams
- AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM cloud platform experience - Experience building and deploying software applications on the cloud
- Experience in deployment of containers on Development, Test and Production software environments ensuring 99.99% system and application availability
- Strong experience in developing server side Node.js software applications
- Strong experience designing and developing MongoDB or similar databases
- Kubernetes or other container orchestration framework experience essential
- Docker or other containerization framework experience essential
- Strong Unix Administration / Ubuntu experience
- Deployment experience of Python and NodeJS applications required
- Exposure to Bash and Python Scripting
- Exposure to Build automation - GitHub (Actions) / Jenkins
- Working knowledge of Python and Machine Learning is a valuable plus
Whats on Offer:
Challenging work, competitive pay and incentives (including employee stock options)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer