Tech lead at an AI startup
Posted by Sharath Murthy
ClearQuote automates vehicle inspections and damage assessments using Smartphone images and Computer Vision
We work with automotive companies, fleet and mobility providers, motor insurance companies to instantly assess damages on vehicles
We are hiring an Engineering Tech Lead with relevant knowledge and experience with development and deployment of large-scale cloud-native enterprise systems with Deep learning inferencing.
Proficiency with hosting of Web & Mobile applications with Cloud-native backend deployment of REST APIs and integration with 3rd party enterprise systems, working experience with Kubernetes & Containers, Deep learning inferencing essential.
Experience with deploying large scale cloud-based Computer Vision applications is a bonus.
Role location is flexible / remote.
- Lead all development, integration and testing efforts for our software from concept to implementation
- Work with the Product and Engineering team closely
- Comfortable with software design / technical architecture, scalable, cloud software architectures for AI workloads
- Comfortable working with distributed engineering teams and clients
- Mentor/assist/troubleshoot work done by other developers in the team
- Hands-on backend development and deployment, code reviews of other team members
- Set up security standards and testing to ensure compliance with enterprise customer requirements
- Bring in high levels of work ethic and ownership and lead-from-the-front attitude to develop world-class customer and enterprise products
- Researching upcoming new technologies and implementing the same within ClearQuote
- 4+ years of work experience in a start-up software development environment with deploying large scale enterprise grade cloud-hosted systems
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with cross-location teams
- Cloud experience in any of AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM cloud - Experience building and deploying software applications on the cloud
- Strong experience in Node.js, MongoDB or similar databases, Angular or React frameworks, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of Python and Machine Learning is a valuable plus
Whats on Offer:
Challenging work, competitive pay and incentives (including employee stock options)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer