ClearQuote automates vehicle inspections and damage assessments using Smartphone images and Computer Vision
We work with automotive companies, dealerships, fleet and mobility providers, motor insurance companies to instantly assess damages on a vehicle.
We are hiring experienced Android developer based anywhere in India with relevant knowledge and experience with development and publishing Android apps used by world-wide audience
Role location is flexible / remote.
- Extensive experience in developing Android mobile apps that is used by thousands of users
- Develop App features with clean intuitive UI UX on the Android platform
- Hands-on experience with programming languages of Kotlin and Java.
- Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and design patterns
- Good understanding of Android Libraries related to UI, camera, image & video capture, network calls, background services, proficiency in Core Java and design patterns, concurrency handling, databases, and background processes
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments, etc
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON to integrate Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with video/image related functionality inside the applications - capturing images and videos from the app, pre-processing images, uploading images,
- Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting, App Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage, location APIs, MDM, exposure to develop Native Android SDKs
- Good understanding of algorithms, design patterns, memory management and multithreaded programming
- Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Ionic, Cordova, and Flutter
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams for app development and deployment
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
- Aware of the latest trends in Enterprise Mobile Application development, Cloud-hosted servers and database systems. concepts on AI / Machine learning / Deep Learning
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Hands-on experience with Android's debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
Whats on Offer :
- Challenging work, competitive pay, health insurance, employee stock options
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer