ClearFeed uses AI on top of SaaS products to figure out what's important for you and helps you focus on the most important things at work. We are a team of second time entrepreneurs and managers who are solving problems we faced in prior gigs - a problem that's relevant to every workplace.
We are seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help ship the first version of the product. As a member of the core engineering team, you will build an automated, end-to-end testing pipeline, working to minimize the amount of manual effort required of the team for each release. You will partner with developers to ensure adequate feature coverage and proper testing methodology. You will work with engineers to create performance, stress and resiliency test setups and automate the same. As a first SDET in the team, you will lay the foundation for the way our software is being tested and shipped.<h3>Responsibilities:</h3>
- Build an automated, end-to-end testing pipeline for the product
- Joining in feature design to anticipate edge cases and more precisely define scope.
- Driving bug bashes with the team to collectively identify, understand and triage issues.
- Expanding developer-driven test coverage both by identifying gaps and authoring additional tests.
- Deep-diving into hard-to-reproduce issues to narrow reproduction steps.
- Design and implement performance, stress and resiliency test frameworks.
- Demonstrated confidence and experience owning an automated, end-to-end testing pipeline
- Experience with performance testing of software
- At ease with a Linux or MacOS terminal and some kind of development environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- An eye for detail and a talent for thinking of blind spots others may have missed.
- Ability to triage problems and skill at grokking at log files.
- Experience and ability to work with Cloud based infrastructure, containers etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer