This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
- Understand the product requirements from Product Owner & convert visuals to interactive web interfaces.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Write reusable code and build libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred)
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Backend Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Learning Atmosphere & Fun Environment
- Saturday is a learning day.
- Events and team activities!
- Training and development budget
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.