Hiring for Fullstack Engineer (SE1-SE2)
Posted by People Function (@9880955034)
About the role Fullstack engineers at ClassKlap;
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship solutions
2. Engage in domain-modelling discussions for building
3. Perform technical work and ensures the integrity of significant and diverse projects; applying a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies.
4. Design and develops advanced applications for multiple platforms
5. Develop Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
About the team.
The technology team at ClassKlap is team a 4 people, who have helped scale and deliver from scratch to 1000+ schools and 4L students. The team is looking to add 2-3 more engineers would help build on existing systems and design some systems from scratch for the impending delivery scale up of 10k schools and Customer App scale up of 10k teachers and 9L parents. - Tech stack: Java 11, Postgres, Android, iOS, React JS, Terraform, AWS - Strong agile engineering practices: Test Driven Development, Continuous Deployment, Domain Driven Design, etc.
Who we are
ClassKlap Pvt. Ltd. is the company behind IMAX Program. IMAX Program is a K-12 curriculum program which brings improvement in the learning outcomes by providing complete learning inputs to child and granular teaching solutions to teacher. The offering includes Teacher App, Parent App, Textbooks, Workbooks, School Exams, Individualized Feedback Reports and Individualized Worksheets along with teacher trainings. The USP of IMAX Program is to be able to provide a full stack solution to the schools and personalized learning content to each child. With this game changing value proposition, IMAX Program has grown 100x in last four years and is currently working with 400,000+ students, 1000+ schools and 10+ states.
The vision of ClassKlap is to 'create best version of each learner'. To enable this, it has to be ensured that the each child receives content which is appropriate for their level, gaps and interest. We believe that the most efficient and scalable way to achieve this is to integrate learning solutions with in-school learning.
Work with us
ClassKlap has carved a new category in the K-12 Edtech space by reinventing school exams to capture data about students’ capabilities. And then using this data to adapt pedagogy and content delivery within schools. Learning for each child is one of the most challenging problem of our times. To know about our work please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHv0wELkd6k If you are interested in exploring more, please refer to -
1. Our website - www.classklap.com
2. Harvard Business School case study on our growth - http://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Pages/item.aspx?num=50695
3. Media coverage a. http://www.vccircle.com/news/technology/2014/10/30/personalised-student-assessment-firmxamcheck-gets-18m-funding-aspada b. http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/watering-the-learning-tree/article4170697.ece
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer