Site Reliability Engineer
Posted by Manasranjan Giri
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
About the role
Clari's Infrastructure team builds systems and tools to enable engineering velocity in a reliable manner. We partner with engineering teams to establish standards, improve reliability and cost efficiency. We are looking for engineers to bootstrap our infrastructure team in Bangalore. This is a great opportunity to scale cloud infrastructure to meet the high demand and rapid growth of both users and workload per user. You will use your software engineering skills to improve the availability, latency, efficiency, and scalability of Clari's infrastructure. You will own technology efforts and develop solutions that enable engineering productivity and resilience of our products. Our teams are empowered and expected to help realise Clari's vision via active development and collaboration with our engineering partners.
- 5+ years of relevant experience building distributed systems on a public cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools such as Chef and Terraform.
- Partner with platform and product engineering teams to design and implement solutions to improve availability and resiliency of Clari’s services.
- Build self serve capabilities to empower teams to operate services in a reliable, secure, efficient manner.
- Drive service reliability by defining and implementing SLIs, SLOs, enable faster detection and isolation of failures and proactively work to mitigate them.
Nice to have:
- Experience in distributed systems, data processing, and analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with Container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer