About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Principal Engineer who will focus on implementing many different areas of our solution, including but not limited to our overall web architecture, core application features such as data science-driven activity analytics, autocapture, social graph integration, personalization, emails, collaboration systems, and enterprise content repositories as well as on unstructured data analytics, machine learning, and our relevance engine.
We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem-solving and straying outside the routine. You will also contribute to the growth of Clari by being a Brand Ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent.
- Developing a scalable architecture that is easy to deploy both on-premise and the cloud for the platform
- Drive architecture discussions, design and code reviews and provide timely feedback
- Collaborating with several cross functional teams, product managers and engineers
- Bring tech innovations which will help in growth of the platform.
- Proactively research and investigate external products and technologies identifying emerging trends and revise software development best practices to take advantage of these
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to team members
- Hiring strong and diverse talent to strengthen the team
- Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- 10+ years of professional server development experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Experience in building data integrations with a variety of sources.
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL (Postgres) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Proven track record of developing applications that are widely used
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer