This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Civil Maps is Hiring Fullstack Engineer
Posted by Rukmini Chilagani (@rukku)
Civil Maps, a provider of HD mapping technology for fully autonomous vehicles, brings a unique and robust approach to real-time localization and navigation with our lightweight Fingerprint Base Map.
Our AV Routing SDK powers the advanced navigational needs of autonomous vehicles, including sidewalk robots. Learn more: bit.ly/cmlocvideo
We are a globally distributed team headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Luxembourg, China, and India.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or EE.
- 8 or more years of professional working experience
- Experience building and deploying applications in a hybrid environment (like AWS and Datacenter).
- Sound mathematical fundamentals, particularly linear algebra
- Strong hands-on skills designing and developing large scale systems
- Experience with software development for GIS or mapping applications
- Experience working with visualization of 3D datasets and graphics using WebGL, ThreeJS, etc
- Experience working with sensor data including GPS, Lidar, Camera, Radar, etc
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at a rapid pace with minimal assistance and ambiguous requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This position provides a tremendous platform for self-learning, enormous growth potential and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of the AV Industry.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer