This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About the Company :
Civil Maps, a provider of HD mapping technology for fully autonomous vehicles, has raised $17 million from leading investors such as Arm, Ford Motor Company, StartX Stanford, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures.
Our mission is to enable machines to safely and efficiently navigate the world. We are a leader in creating scalable HD Semantic Maps and location-aware products using machine learning and artificial intelligence. Learn more: bit.ly/cmlocvideo
Job Description :
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or EE.
- 4 or more years of professional working experience
- Experience building and deploying applications in a hybrid environment (like AWS and Datacenter).
Preferred qualifications :
- Sound mathematical fundamentals, particularly linear algebra
- Strong hands-on skills designing and developing large scale systems
- Experience with software development for GIS or mapping applications
- Experience working with visualization of 3D datasets and graphics using WebGL, ThreeJS, etc
- Experience working with sensor data including GPS, Lidar, Camera, Radar, etc
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at a rapid pace with minimal assistance and ambiguous requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This position provides a tremendous platform for self-learning, enormous growth potential and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of the AV Industry. Apply Now.