About the Company :
Civil Maps, a provider of HD mapping technology for fully autonomous vehicles, has raised $17 million from leading investors such as Arm, Ford Motor Company, StartX Stanford, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures.
Our mission is to enable machines to safely and efficiently navigate the world. We are a leader in creating scalable HD Semantic Maps and location-aware products using machine learning and artificial intelligence. Learn more: bit.ly/cmlocvideo
Job Description :
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or EE.
- 4 or more years of professional working experience
- Experience building and deploying applications in a hybrid environment (like AWS and Datacenter).
Preferred qualifications :
- Sound mathematical fundamentals, particularly linear algebra
- Strong hands-on skills designing and developing large scale systems
- Experience with software development for GIS or mapping applications
- Experience working with visualization of 3D datasets and graphics using WebGL, ThreeJS, etc
- Experience working with sensor data including GPS, Lidar, Camera, Radar, etc
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at a rapid pace with minimal assistance and ambiguous requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This position provides a tremendous platform for self-learning, enormous growth potential and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of the AV Industry. Apply Now.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer