Civil Maps develops cognition for autonomous cars, enabling them to crowdsource a dynamic, 3D map for safe driving at continental scale. Our mission is to make it possible for fully autonomous vehicles to drive anywhere smoothly and safely. Through artificial intelligence and vehicle-based local processing, Civil Maps converts sensor data into meaningful map information built specifically to direct fully autonomous vehicles.
Civil Maps solution aggregates raw 3D data from LIDAR (high-resolution laser imaging), camera and other sensors onboard autonomous vehicles and organizes the information into machine-readable maps. The information is vastly more actionable than today's map data and requires only a fraction of the data storage. Thanks to this light data footprint, Civil Maps’ spatial information is far less costly to transmit over cellular networks, enabling the company to easily crowd-source, update and share road data in real time—a major improvement over the lengthy processes that require human annotation in current use. As a result, the company can quickly generate and maintain maps that give fully autonomous vehicles the comprehensive and precise knowledge to autonomous operate safely and smoothly on all roads.
We are hiring the professionals for the below skills:
Work Location : Hyderabad
Data Engineer :
Experience : 4+ years
- Interface with machine learning engineers
- Integrate machine learning data pipeline with existing infrastructure & new infrastructure
- Develop simulations of AI inference models
- Develop simulations to test and train DNNs.
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in C++
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence
- Work closely with data scientists to design and maintain scalable data models, pipelines and DNN platform
- Develop and maintain cross-platform ETL processes
- Optimize table schemata based on usage patterns
- Implement systems for tracking data quality and consistency
- Strong documentation and writing skills.