This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
PaaS development engineer: Linux, Python, Kubernetes
Posted by Kousik Nandy (@kousik)
- A seasoned software engineer with 6-12 years’ experience working as a senior in high impact software development team
- Expert Programming skills with Python
- Linux system development exposure, familiarity with Virtualization, Containers & Microservices.
- Experience in all phases of SW development cycle with good exposure to agile development methodologies
- Practical experience in developing applications using microservices, container technologies, container management systems such as Kubernetes, Mesos etc
- Experience in developing and deploying code to production cloud (AWS or others), associated development methodologies and automation workflows
- Has broader system level knowledge, intuitive understanding of system level interactions, performance trade-offs
- Obsessed with Continuous deployment of cloud based software with Canary releases, Rolling updates, Feature Flags etc.
- Practical experience in handling zero-down time with databases, schema upgrades, code updates etc.
- Deep understanding of databases (sql and nosql), consistency models, databases deployed in highly available modes.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer