This post is from chumbak.in, which may or may not be affiliated with chumbak.com
At Chumbak, we constantly work towards making our customers happy through our products. We maintain the same quality on our business as well. Being a part of the lean tech team, you have the opportunity to contribute significantly to every aspect of the business. The primary role of the technology team would be to create a fantastic online buying experience through our mobile app & web, backed with great inventory management and analytics.
Role & Responsibilities
- Architect and develop scalable application components that serves our mobile apps as well as web
- Write modular code using React.js and build the connecting components that integrates with any 3rd party application for customers as well as for internal purposes
- Be the first tester of your own code and own more responsibility
- Be ready to wear multiple hats as the requirement changes on time to time and follow all the standard practices along
- Involve in making decisions related to Application architecture and component development
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal stakeholders whenever necessary
- Commanding knowledge in JS frameworks - React.js, Angular
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good knowledge in writing modular code following architectural patterns.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer