We're looking for a rock star programmer to work closely with the founders to build on our core platform and mobile applications. You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and deploying the company's flagship products. Building REST APIs, development infrastructure, writing algorithms and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working closely with the CTO and Founders of Chtrbox.
- Contribute to the overall architecture of the web application.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Ensures execution of company's business goals and strategies
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Django, CodeIgniter etc.
- Experience in Postgres, Mysql (exposure to NoSql database related technologies like MongoDb, Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra etc. is a plus)
- Experience in application performance optimizations, database tuning & designing large & scalable system is a plus.
- Experience with ReactJS is a plus.
- Experience in deployment(AWS)
- Proficient understanding of code version control tools such as Git.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Good understanding of data structure and algorithms.
- Knowledge in Design patterns and OOA.