This post is from childgrowthmonitor.org, which may or may not be affiliated with welthungerhilfe.org
Computer Vision & Deep Learning Engineer
Posted by Karuna Sagar Radapaka
Welthungerhilfe https://hasjob.co/childgrowthmonitor.org/u23qu , Anywhere · welthungerhilfe.org · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Are you passionate about using your Computer Vision and Deep Learning expertise to make a positive impact in the world? If yes, this is the opportunity for you. We are seeking a highly skilled Computer Vision and Deep Learning Engineer with experience in Point clouds, computer vision, and API knowledge such as Google ARcore to join our team at Child Growth Monitor (CGM). Our mission is to prevent malnutrition in children by turning mobile phones into child-measuring devices. Through the use of augmented reality and artificial intelligence, we can accurately predict a child's height, weight, and middle upper-arm circumference to determine their nutritional status.
As a Computer Vision and Deep Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for developing and implementing computer vision and deep learning solutions for our company's products.
- Develop and implement computer vision and deep learning algorithms for depth maps, point clouds, and computer vision applications
- Work with point cloud/depth map data, including data acquisition, pre-processing, and analysis
- Implement and optimize computer vision and deep learning models for real-time applications
- Nice to have: Work with Google AR core API and other relevant technologies to integrate computer vision and deep learning solutions into products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve problems related to computer vision and deep learning.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in computer vision and deep learning
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Strong experience in point clouds, 3D computer vision, and deep learning (with 2-5 years of industry experience)
- Experience with Google AR core API or other relevant technologies
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python/C++
- Experience with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV and deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in real-time computer vision and deep learning applications is a plus
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
This is a full-time consultant position with the potential to convert to full-time employment in the third quarter of 2023. The position is remotely based and within 2 hrs overlap of GMT +5:30 time zone.
As part of the Welthungerhilfe team, you will have the opportunity to work with a global organization committed to ending hunger and malnutrition by 2030. You will be part of a flat culture, fast-paced, and purpose-driven organization, with the freedom to make decisions and a very friendly and transparent culture. Most importantly, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that your work is helping to save the lives of millions of children.
If you are passionate about using your skills to save millions of children around the world from dying of malnutrition, please apply to the given email with the subject line "Computer Vision & Deep Learning Engineer - Job Code: CGM/HR/IND/989".
We look forward to hearing from you.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer