This post is from childgrowthmonitor.org, which may or may not be affiliated with welthungerhilfe.org
Posted by Karuna Sagar Radapaka
Welthungerhilfe https://hasjob.co/childgrowthmonitor.org/dpvig , Anywhere · welthungerhilfe.org · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · IT/Systems AdministrationIT/Systems Administration
Are you passionate about using your expertise to make a positive impact in the world? If yes, this is the opportunity for you. We are seeking a highly skilled DevSecOps Engineer to join our team at Child Growth Monitor (CGM). Our mission is to prevent malnutrition in children by turning mobile phones into child-measuring devices. Through the use of augmented reality and artificial intelligence, we can accurately predict a child's height, weight, and middle upper-arm circumference to determine their nutritional status.
Check out More information: https://www.welthungerhilfe.org / https://www.childgrowthmonitor.org
DevSecOps Engineer is critical to the project’s overall success, right from planning to supporting primary KPI as customer satisfaction and productivity. The expert must play an essential role in integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle, right from planning, building, testing, and deployment to support.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up DevOps and application/cloud security tools, and required infrastructure
- To review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs Deploying updates and fixes, and providing Level 2 technical support
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for their adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Responsible for the entire security of Child Growth Monitor’s Tech stack (Cloud, Web Application, Android, Security, and Data privacy)
- Perform regular Vulnerability Assessments/Penetration Tests for Web, Cloud, Network, and Mobile applications
- Integrate security testing tools (SAST, DAST) into CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to document risks, security controls, and evidence to ensure compliance
- Educate the product development team on DevSec best practices like secure coding, secure data handling, secure networking, etc.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps Application/Cloud security.
- Working knowledge of various DevOps and Security tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Experience working on Linux-based Infrastructure
- Good understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
- Configuration and managing databases such as PostgreSQL, Mongo
- Experience in automating and templating security processes and documentation for compliance purposes.
- Ability to build MLOPs pipelines
- Experience in using popular MLOps frameworks like Kubeflow, MLFlow, and DataRobot
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Hands-on experience in vulnerability assessments, Penetration Testing, Web Application Security, data privacy, identify access management, etc.
- Expected to know about the various automation tools which may be required for process automation and testing.
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in computer science, engineering, or relevant field with 3-7 years of industry experience. (Degree is not mandatory if you know the required competencies)
- Cloud security-related certifications (not mandatory)
This is a full-time consultant position with the potential to convert to full-time employment in the third quarter of 2023. The position is remotely based and within 2 hrs overlap of GMT +5:30 time zone.
As part of the Welthungerhilfe team, you will have the opportunity to work with a global organization committed to ending hunger and malnutrition by 2030. You will be part of a flat culture, fast-paced, and purpose-driven organization, with the freedom to make decisions and a very friendly and transparent culture. Most importantly, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that your work is helping to save the lives of millions of children.
We look forward to hearing from you.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer